This image makes us smile! A slight exaggeration but a great illustration of an important point.
Food manufactured and stored in unsuitable or poorly ventilated and conditioned environments, that allow the ingress of too much moisture, puts producers at risk of all manner of problems.
Penmann has 45 years’ experience in the control and reduction of moisture levels in food production facilities. We’ve brought this experience to bear for some of the UK’s leading food and drinks brands. With cutting edge systems to combat overly high moisture levels and improve environments:
- Stop damage to moisture sensitive products
- Improve the process of cooling and conditioning before packaging
- Increase the longevity of your products
- Prevent risk of cross contamination
- Protect building fabric from moisture ingress and corrosion
Penmann designed and installed a bespoke canopy solution for our client Charlie Bigham’s which has achieved the integrated extract of all cooking processes, the extraction of steam and fumes, and the elimination of condensation, resulting in enhanced workforce comfort:
If you would like to talk to us about other examples of Penmann’s moisture reduction solutions please get in touch.